Friday

November 6, by Christian F.


We had an assembly, and West Winds Brass played for us and they were awesome. For math we had a practice test on graphs. Then we were going to take the graded test. I think I`m going to do well on the test because I am really good at graphs. Ah yes! I did really well!
I only missed one. Yes! I love math it`s fun huh?

We jumped into reading and my class and I are did our vocab and clues chart. Don`t tell anyone but I`m not done yet. I think my table is done already. I am so behind in my table. I`m slow at writing. Are you slow at writing? Finally, I finished it. It took forever to finish my vocab and clues chart. I wish I was faster at writing.

Then, the paper passers handed out cursive sheets. I hate cursive. Do you hate cursive? I don`t like writing at all. I would rather do math but this is writing. Then we took the spelling practice test. I studied a lot and I got most of them right. Yes! We have twenty words. If you had my words, would you get most of them right?

All in all, today was a weird day! Everything was early because of the music assembly. It was kinda fun but I was ready to go home.

25 comments:

max said...

Great job. You were right on with what we did that day. It was great.

christianR said...

christian you are the best blogger in the world

Deisha said...

I like the way you described how good you did in math an also I like the way you told us abut the west winged brass people keep typing you way to sucess(college)

Your friend,
Deisha

devin diaz said...

Hi ChristianF., that is realy cool blog. I WISH I CAN DO THAT.

kianna said...

i like the way you put in (don't tell anyone, but i'am not done with my vocab and clues chart yet.) You might be a stand-up commedian. Well-Bye

Anonymous said...

you are the best I have ever seen

connor said...

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll blog

christianf said...

wow christian you are the best blogger I have ever seen

Anonymous said...

you have an awesome blog christian

austin said...

Nice blog it is good.

Anonymous said...

man what a blog

Anonymous said...

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll blog

cristian R said...

Your blog is really awsome.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arabelle said...

Your blogwas great.

Anonymous said...

you have the best blogger in the unizers

Anonymous said...

you are awesome

Anonymous said...

your blog is awesome

Anonymous said...

i love your blog your so descriptive on your words

Anonymous said...

your blog is amazing

Anonymous said...

awesome

hatwin said...

i like your blog and your details

Anonymous said...

Christian!You keep changing your toppic!And yes I do like writing.Cursive is my favorite way to do it!

cf said...

im awesome

HUNTER said...

this is your buddy hunter in 4th grade

Andrew said...

I dont know you but that was great