Thursday

December 4, by Michaela

What was exciting today is more people turned in their homework then last week. When we got in the classroom we went into writing and we did synonyms. Then we did math. We did estimating products. A product is the answer to a multiplication problem. Next we went into reading. For reading we did our vocabulary book and our clues chart. A clues chart is to help you think what the story is about before you read it. I finished my vocab in a jiffy because I did it first before I did my clues chart .

When all of us were done, we went to lunch. They served chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. Afterwards, we came inside and read the Landry News. The chapter we were on is “Ref Makes Tough Call”. We had a fantastic day!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i think its great that most pepole got ther homework in!

Kenya's Mom said...

Michaela, great work on your day at school and great work on finishing you assignment. I wish I had your lunch, sounds yummy....Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I like how in your first paragraph you put morethan one example in each sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked the word that you used"jiffy". Peolpe don't really use that word a whole lot!!I like peolpe using uniqe words!!!

Anonymous said...

Michaela you need a hobby this is just another way 2 kids 2 work! :)

Anonymous said...

I wasn't here on December 4 but raeding this help's me alot!!!