Monday

November 29, by Alondra

Today Mr.Kootman had a little sharp thing in his eyes and he started to drop tears. First we did our chapter10 math test. I thought it was easy for some people and hard for other people. Next we all read Business is Looking Up. After we read, we did our Flow chart. A flow chart helps people understand the story.

Next came recess where a lot of people played handball. When that was over, we shared our Flow charts. Once we finished, at 12:20, we went to lunch. And finally Mr.Kootman read The Landy News. And that was our enjoyable Wendsday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alondra,You put really good timewords in your senteces keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Alondra,
I felt bad for Mr. Kootman 'cause he had a thing in his eye.

Anonymous said...

Alondra,You had really good sentences and I hope Mr.Kootman's eye feels better.

Anonymous said...

Good thing it didnt rain today. I didnt think Mr.Kootman was going to be okay but he was. "Yor right today was realy enjoyable untl we lost marbles!!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

Alondra,
I bet it really really hurt when Mr. Kootman got that sharp thing in his eye.You have a wonderful blog! Keep up the good work!!:)

Anonymous said...

Alondra,did Mr.Kootman get the thing out of his eye?I really like how you started the blog.Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I think you did relly good with your time and order words.

Anonymous said...

Alondra,
I hope Mr.Kootman got that thing out of his eye.

Anonymous said...

Alondra why don't cha just hate handball already!!!???!!?? I mean i'm not the judge of what you like, but I was super califragilistly awesome at it but every1 said "boooooooo Seth!" right at me! My new goals are being super califragistly good at soccer, freeze tag, making new friends, and getter girl 2 like ME! you already KNOW WHO I LIKE and WHO I THINK is cool!!!!!!!!!!!