Wednesday

January 22 II, by Cyphrus


HELP! HELP! we got locked out of out of the classroom today. First, the class and I did social studies on explorers that sailed across the ocean to get new places. Then we did math on multiples. A multiple is a product of a given number and another whole number. Then we were late for yoga and only had 15 minutes of yoga! When yoga was finished we went back to the class room and finished the math that we did not finish.

Once we finished the math we went to recess when recess was finally over we read "The New Doctor" its about a new doctor that works at the village and she has a clinic that needs to learn more about Spanish and Spanish culture. Manuelita goes to the maintains to get herbs. Lupe's cousin Josefa is going to have a baby but first Josefa wanted Manuelita to come. Dr. Johnson learned from Manuelita, the healer.

Afterwards we went to lunch. For lunch we had shrimp and cheese quesadillas. When lunch and lunch recess was over, the whole class did a Reading test on The New Doctor. My score was 10 or 11 out of 13. When we finished we did a spelling test; my score was twenty out of twenty. I got my 20 out of 20 because my mom and I did a spelling test before the day the test was due. Once we finished we watched Bull Whip Griffin, which was based on the chapter book we read, By the Great Horn Spoon. Once that was over we went home.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! Cyphrus That is a great blog. I like how stated your blog by Saiing "Help! Help!". That is an awsome blog!!!!That sure was a great day to get locked out of the room.I think that you better at diong the blog.I hope the philippines read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about my mistakes in my first comment. I think you are better at my at typing the class room blog.

D Kootman said...

Hey Cyphrus!
Sorry about making everyone late for yoga. That was totally my fault; I got carried away with social studies. You did a great job of not only stating what we read in language arts, but describing the story too.
Did you ever think writing so much and so well could be this easy? Good job following the organizer :)

Anonymous said...

Hello you might not know me but I used to be in Mr. Kootman`s class last year. Anyway i really think that blog was awsome. The hook was the best part. well keep up the the good work Cyphrus=)!

Anonymous said...

That was a nightmere getting locked out of the room! Hopefully it wont happen again. I liked how you explained The New Doctor and Dr. Johnson's big mistake.

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!!!!!! Great job! Your attention getter.... Well, really got my attetion. I liked the way you told us that we read the book BY THE GREAT HORN SPOON, and then we watched the movie. Well I just wanted to tell you that, YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog but I think you could of wrote more for what we did in Social Studies and you could of wrote more abaut when we got locked out of the classroom!!That was so boring and it was realy cold out side!!See,you could write a buntch about what we did for Social Studies and when we got locked out of the classroom.If you wrote a lot more stuff people would comment on blog a lot more!!!!Well,somthins better than thothing.Bye!!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked how you started off with that attention getter. But I got to say that was a tereifing and crazy moment for the classroom. That was a aswome blog Cyphrus.

Anonymous said...

WOW Cyhrus i like your blog that was a cool blog!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked your blog it was funny how we got locked out of the class room and Aiko had to go through the window to unlock the door from the inside.

Anonymous said...

i like how you used good complete senteces, detials and a great blog.

Anonymous said...

i like how you used good complete senteces, detials and a great blog.

Anonymous said...

wow that was probably better than my blog and i got 31 comments off that!I like your details and how your attentoin getter stood out and how you told about every pacific thing and i hope the perpole from other countreis read yours and i am defenitly telling every one also me relatives over the phone on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 10 this is the best blog i ever seen inculding mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like how you told us that we did yoga for 15 minutes.

Anonymous said...

i ment people not perpole sorry about the problem.