Wednesday

March 26, by Josh

Today was so awesome because it was my second time getting the blog. In math today we learned about line relationships. We used vocabulary such as angles, line segments, and just plain lines. That math was so easy a caveman can do it. After we were done with that we did our math packet. We did not have yoga today because it was not Tuesday or Thursday. Next we got ready for recess and went outside to play.

When we got back, we took out our Open Court book and read The Diary of Anne Frank. When we were done with our book we went to go to lunch. We read Island of The Blue Dolphins when we returned from lunch. When that was over we read our book for social studies. What we learned is about is how the Mexican war for independence affected California.

I forgot to take better notes for the blog, but I will learn from my mistake next time by writing down more information.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked how u used creative sentences!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Josh,I really like your blog.I also like your attention getter.Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Josh, i think u have good sentances, great details, and a nice attention getter. B4 i thought i had a good blog, but u blasted that thought away because your blog was awesome!

Anonymous said...

so easy a caveman can do it huh?You stole that from the Geico Commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it was neat that whenever you said what we did you always explained it clearly.

Anonymous said...

josh I think you did vary good on yuor blog. I like chickin cgfggyr meep

Anonymous said...

did you know when it is 5:00 there it is 3:oo here.

Anonymous said...

hey josh you used so many details and descriptive words