Thursday

June 3, 2008- by Megan

Oh, man I'm moving tomorrow, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Waaaaaaaah...sniff. But,forget about that.Today we started off with our morning work,I'm guessing that it was easy but how am I supposed to know? I was on the computer doing a photostory on static electricity with Katarina, Deisha,and Kianna. Then we did "Subtract Like Fractions" in our math book, that lesson was quite easy because it was almost the same as the lesson we did yesterday called "Add Like Fractions." We were almost finished when yoga came along, so we went to yoga. When that was done and over with we FINALLY went to recess...it was fun.

At 10:45, we finished math,then we did the Trimester Test Writing Prompt. It was sooo easy,and fun...to me. I'm sure that everyone did really well. When we finished that 12:20 happened to be the time,so we went to lunch,YUM. After lunch we went music and learned about Dutch music and how they live, we also listened to a song from the 60's called "Spinning Wheel." Next,we did our spelling words, it was soooooooo boring!!! Afterwards,we read our story called "Going West". Along with that we practiced our vocabulary some more.

This was the last thing we today. OMG!!! we didn't do Social Studies or read our chapter book!!! Well thats not ok. I really like reading our chapter book,and today is my last time to read it!!! Well,thats it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice megan!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on your blog today you did wonderful on keeping it organized and well written.

Nicholas
Foraker

Anonymous said...

WOW! AWSOME! SPECTACULER! WORK MEGAN! I WISH MY BLOG WAS AS GOOD AS YOUR'S!!!!!!!!!! FROM! CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow megan that was awsome but I kind of regrett reading it,it almost made me cry.I wish my blog was as spectacular as yours.WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!I miss you soo much.Oh, and I like the part when you said spelling was boring not saying spelling is boring but the way you said it was funny.I have to leave or I will start crying WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!
From your sad friend,
Deisha ;-)/:-(

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH!!! I miss you guys sooo much!!! Be sure to comment alot so that I can talk back Deisha. BYE!!!